OnePlus Watch Classic Edition is a flagship smartwatch launched by OnePlus in India and globally.
Price of OnePlus Watch in India ₹:14,999.
Table Of Contents
- Build Quality
- Battery, Charging
- Battery Life
- Other Details
- Other Recent Products
- Classic Edition features a 1.39 inch colorful AMOLED touch display (454×454) resolution, 326PPI, always on display support, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection for the display and comes with 100’s of colorful watch faces.
- The smartwatch comes with Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Beidou.
- You can connect the OnePlus Watch Classic with your smartphone using the “OnePlus Health” application.
- Here are the download links for the Android App and Apple iOS App.
- Classic Edition features a 402mAh battery and comes with magnetic charging base for charging.
- You can charge from 0 to 100% in just 10 minutes.
- Up to 14 days on normal usage.
- 5 days while on sleep, blood oxygen level monitoring.
- 25 hours on continuous exercise with GPS.
- The smart watch is made of 316L stainless steel, navigation key and function key by the right side.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, IP68 water and dust resistant rating upto 50 meters depth.
- There are in-built Speakers, Microphones for attending phone calls.
- Other sensors like Acceleration Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Optical Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen Level Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor and Capacitance Sensor.
OnePlus Watch Classic Edition Colors
- Compatible with Android and IOS platforms, weighs 45grams without strap, 76grams with, will be available in two color gradients Midnight Black, Moonlight Silver and comes with interchangeable watch straps support.
- You can purchase the “OnePlus Watch” from amazon and oneplus official website.
Inside the Box
Red Cable Club Welcome Card×1
Safety Information and Warranty×1